Medicare Insurance Direct
Many of today’s Medicare consumers prefer to shop online for their Medicare Advantage or Part-D plan. Medicare Agent Training™ offers agents the ultimate online win-win solution for you and your clients: Medicare Insurance Direct.
Medicare Insurance Direct lets clients quote and enroll themselves in a plan online, and you get credit for the sale. Here’s how it works:
- You can set up a consumer-facing web site through Medicare Insurance Direct, and personalize it for your business.
- Your clients get the convenience of quoting and enrolling in Medicare Advantage and Part D plans online, at their leisure.
- You get credit for every sale, because you have a custom URL and your agent writing number is associated with the site.
- You get access to a broker portal with…
- A CRM that lets you create and search profiles, take notes and add tasks
- Robust quoting with a subsidy calculator, prescriptions and side-by-side plan comparison
- Ability to e-mail clients with quotes or to set up a follow-up meeting
- Easy online Scope of Appointment
- Automatic notifications when a client enrolls through your site
- Capacity to pull reports on your book of business
The site is built to fit your business. For example, it only shows the plans you’re licensed and appointed to offer. See an example site here.
The site sells for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can attract clients at any time, day or night, and retain them longer because of a more engaging experience and better relationship management.
DISCLAIMER: Medicare Insurance Direct is ONLY available to Medicare Agent Training™ members who have placed at least one contract with us AND are Ready to Sell with that carrier.