United States Fire Insurance, a Crum & Forster Company
Here is the contracting for United States Fire
Once registered, click Appointment Request, then move through slides on the top right where it says “NEXT”.
Already have a login on SuranceBay? If so, you just need to select Register New Account and put in your BDay and Social (Or whatever it asks)
This will allow you to pull the info from their other FMO over to us and you do not have to complete any new user info.
A full line of Medicare Supplement plan options (including the unique Plan L) to meet your client’s needs while staying within budget.
Established in 1822, Crum & Forster has proudly served customers with the utmost professionalism, excellent service, and a diverse portfolio of customized products.
Crum & Forster Highlights:
- Financial strength rating by A.M. Best of A “Excellent”
- Part of Fairfax Financial Holdings with revenue in excess of $12 billion and $64 billion in assets.
- Strong background in Property and Casualty insurance
What Makes US Fire Unique?
- Highly competitive Plan G and N rates. Be sure to check out the competitiveness for age 67 and older.
- The lowest Plan L rates offered in the industry, ideal for customers looking for an affordable alternative to Medicare Advantage.
Ideal for clients with HSA funds. (See the Med Supp benefit chart below for a refresher on Plan L.)
- $100 one-time payment per issued underwritten Plan L policy over age 65
- All agent license fees are paid by US Fire
- No E&O required
- Competitive commissions with lifetime renewals in most states
- Daily commissions are paid when receiving advanced commissions
- 7% household discount