Woodmen of the World with an A++ (Excellent) A.M. Best Rating
· Sales start on July 27th. Rates are currently approved in AL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MI, MS, SC, TX, & WV
· Mutual of Omaha is administering so the e-app and processes will be very similar to Mutual, Federal Life, and GPM.
· Woodmen Life is a 130+ company and has a A+ AM Best rating
· The Med Supp will have a 10% HHD
· Med Supp policyholders will become a member of Woodmen which grants them access to exclusive member benefits
WoodmenLife member benefits for your clients include:
- Free, online legal templates to create wills, powers of attorney and healthcare directives4
- Discounts at 30,000 retailers nationwide5
- Financial assistance following a qualifying natural disaster
- $25,0006 for families of First Responder members who die in the line of duty
- Opportunities to support their community through volunteer activities
1 WoodmenLife Benefits are available to members. An individual becomes a member by joining our shared commitment to family, community and country, and by purchasing a product. These benefits are not contractual, are subject to change and have specific eligibility requirements, such as length of membership, number of qualifying members in household and/or qualifying event.
2 A.M. Best again rated WoodmenLife A+ (Superior) for our financial strength and operating performance in 2022. A+ (Superior) is the second-highest rating out of 15 awarded. A.M. Best is an independent rating company nationally recognized for its objective reporting and rating of insurers.
3 Source: https://www.forbes.
4 WoodmenLife has entered into a sponsored marketing relationship with Epoq, Inc. (Epoq) to offer document preparation services to WoodmenLife members. Epoq is an independent service provider. WoodmenLife is not affiliated with Epoq and does not administer these document preparation services. WoodmenLife does not provide, is not responsible for, does not assume liability for, and does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or results of any service or documents provided by Epoq. WoodmenLife, its employees and representatives are not authorized to give legal advice. Not all services are available in all states.
5 WoodmenLife has entered into sponsored marketing relationships with companies that agree to offer discounts to WoodmenLife members. WoodmenLife is not affiliated with these companies and does not administer these discounts for products or services.
6 $25,000 benefit applies to officially registered non-military First Responders. WoodmenLife Benefits are not contractual, are subject to change and have specific eligibility requirements.